Tags:cattools config kiwi snmp ssh telnet tftp
Kiwi CatTools automates configuration backups and management on routers, switches and firewalls. It provides e-mail notification and compare reports highlighting config changes. Supports Telnet, SSH, TFTP and SNMP.
Some of the devices supported include, Cisco switches, routers, Juniper Netscreen Firewalls,Juniper application accelerator, Juniper Routers,checkpoint firewalls, 3Com, bluecoat, Extreme switches, McData,fortinet, Foundry,Ironport, Netgear, Riverstone, Nortel, Nokia and more.
At the heart of CatTools is a batch processing machine. Once you have setup your network devices (routers, switches and firewalls) you then tell CatTools to perform any one of the many predefined Activities against those devices which include:
- Device configuration backups. Scheduled or Run Now. Any differences can be instantly e-mailed to you.
- Send CLI commands via Telnet or SSH to many devices at once.
- Change device configuration at scheduled times.
- Change all of your network device passwords in one go.
- Generate various reports such as Port, MAC, ARP and Version.
- Compare the startup and running configuration of a device.
The freeware version of the software can support upto 5 devices. For more information and download, please click here