Tags:IP Tools network ping Windows
Fping is a free console program, much like the ping program that comes with windows.
Why use fping instead of the standard windows ping?
Fping has the same options as the regular ping as well as several unique options:
- Time between pings can be adjusted as needed from 1ms to 5s.
- Beep on every successful or unsuccessful reply allowing you to test your network status in the background.
- Ping multiple hosts with one simple command.
- Read a hostlist from a file
- Output redirection to a file for parsing.
- Ping with random data, or data you provide
- Ping using raw sockets, or use the ICMP dll. The choice is up to you.
- More options available in the program. Download Fping for free and give it a try.
For more information and download, click here