Tags:Browser firecat Firefox firewall IP Tools Linux Security
Most of us would have thought of and used Firefox only as a browser. But, do you know it can well act as a Security application? That is all about FireCAT.
FireCAT is a Firefox Framework Map collection of the most useful security oriented extensions. It now has 60 extensions.
Changes for FireCAT 1.2
Renamed subcategory "Social Engineering" to "Data mining"
Bibirmer updated location (thanks to Zagrodzki Krzysztof from Telekomunikacja Polska)
Kev Orrey added 4 extensions (Thanks Kev)
- Added Oracle OraDB Error Code Look-up (to subcategory Database)
- SQL connection (to subcategory Database)
- MySqlSidu – MySQL client (to subcategory Database)
- iMacros (to new subcategory Misc -> Automation)
Claus Valca added 2 extensions (Thanks Claus)
- Enhanced History Manager (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
- Slogger (to new subcategory Misc -> Logs / History)
Added Gnosis (to subcategory Data mining)
Fixed FireGPG extension name
The downloads are available here,
FireCAT 1.2 Source (FreeMind) (Zip – 3.9 kb)
FireCAT 1.2 HTML Browsable (Zip – 76.4 kb)
FireCAT 1.2 PDF (PDF – 164.7 kb)